Job Title: Business Research Analyst
Job Location: Ajax, ON
Job Field: Engineering
Employment Type: Permanent
Besnovo (formerly BRIC Engineered Systems) is a leading system integrator in industrial robotics and automation and has a track record of developing sophisticated robotic solutions and systems for the aerospace, automotive, and advanced manufacturing industries. Besnovo’s robotic and automation products have been successfully deployed for worldwide customers, include the US Air Force and leading aerospace companies.
Besnovo is seeking a recent grad with a research background and strong writing skills. The successful candidate will report to the Business Team Manager.
• Research, analyze, interpret, and present information and data related to business development, marketing, and industrial trends within aviation/aerospace industries
• Conduct intelligence information gathering and maintain a database related to potential customers and competitors, key components and technologies, trade shows, conventions and conferences, funding and opportunities, etc.
• Develop and maintain relationships with potential customers and suppliers
• Support the business and product development by acting as a liaison between customers and engineers through gathering of customers’ expectations and concerns
• Support in the creation and editing of business documents such as proposals, contracts, business reports, etc.
• Perform other business duties as assigned by the Business Team Manager
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Science required. Business focus with a relevant technical background or experience is preferred
• Previous experience in business development and related practices is a major asset
• Excellent research and information gathering skills, and ability to manipulate, compile, and present information efficiently
• Excellent written, oral (English), presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Logical, analytical, organized, and high attention to detail
• Flexible, inquisitive, quick-to-learn, and self-starter working in an entrepreneurial environment
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience organizing data, and performing calculations and analyses using Excel or other data analytics software
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
How to apply: Qualified applicants should send a cover letter, resume, writing/research samples, and transcript(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Besnovo Inc. is committed to accessible employment practices which are compliant under AODA and support equal opportunity. If you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources at email@example.com. All personal information is collected under the authority of PIPEDA.