Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Ajax, ON
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
Besnovo (formerly BRIC Engineered Systems) is a leading system integrator in industrial robotics and automation and has a track record of developing sophisticated robotic solutions and systems for the aerospace, automotive, and advanced manufacturing industries. Besnovo’s robotic and automation products have been successfully deployed for worldwide customers, include the US Air Force and leading aerospace companies.
Besnovo is seeking an energetic and self-motivated HR professional. The successful candidate will report to the President at Besnovo, oversee the Human Resources Department and deliver all aspects of the Human Resources functions.
- Develop and execute strategies to develop the Human Resources Function.
- Counsel and provide guidance to the management team pertaining to employee relations.
- Develop and ensure HR policies and procedures are compliant and align to company vision.
- Oversee full-cycle recruitment, including job descriptions, job postings, screening applicants, phone/in person interviews, back checks, employment agreements, onboarding.
- Coordinate co-op programs with universities.
- Oversee attendance management, leaves of absences, and vacation tracking.
- Process and maintain confidential information and properly document information for payroll purpose.
- Oversee payroll process and year end requirements include generating T4s using ADP Team Pay.
- Oversee benefits administration and employee enrollment.
- Further develop the training and development process and as required create training tools.
- Oversee the Performance Management Process, including probationary reviews, annual performance reviews and performance improvement plans.
- With support from Office Administrator, oversee employee recognition events.
- Support in Health and Safety initiatives.
- Participation in department head leadership planning and weekly update meetings.
- Generate metrics and planning reports as required.
- Support special projects as required and administrative tasks such as facility management and coordinating company meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resource, Business Administration, Commerce, or related fields
- Minimum of five (5) years working experience in Human Resources Generalist role, preferable with industrial engineering industry experience.
- CHRP designation preferred
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation, Human Right Code, Pay Equity Act, Occupation Health and Safety, AODA and PIPEDA
- Experience with ADP Team Pay is an asset.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices and procedures.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and ready to take initiatives
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to understand and follow detailed oral and written instructions
- Excellent written, oral (English), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve and adapt to change
- Self-starter working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to apply: Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your application. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Besnovo Inc. is committed to accessible employment practices which are compliant under AODA and support equal opportunity. If you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources at email@example.com. All personal information is collected under the authority of PIPEDA.