Job Title: Aircraft Painting Consultant (Independent Contractor)
Location(s): Ajax, ON and/or Remote
Besnovo (formerly BRIC Engineered Systems) is a leading system integrator in industrial robotics and automation and has a track record of developing sophisticated robotic solutions and systems for the aerospace, automotive, and advanced manufacturing industries. Besnovo’s robotic and automation products have been successfully deployed for worldwide customers, include the US Air Force and leading aerospace companies.
Besnovo is currently seeking a Consultant who is familiar with aircraft painting and de-painting processes to assist us with the development of laser de-coating and robotic painting products.
• Provide background information about aircraft painting and de-painting processes, including procedures, tools, paints, quality control, environmental control, cost, common practices, challenges, etc.
• Provide recommendations to Besnovo’s designs of robotic laser de-coating and robotic painting systems.
• Assist the engineering team to define technical requirements for product development and participate in design review meetings as a subject matter expert.
• Provide guidance to Besnovo’s verification and validation tests in operational environments.
• Provide industrial information related to MRO operations and trend in MRO business. Connect Besnovo with MROs and painting shops.
• Supervisory experience with aircraft painting (highly preferred)
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of every aspect of commercial and general aviation painting and de-painting processes.
• Experience with MRO painting facility management
• Knowledge of the global MRO trends is a plus
• Good communication skills
• Good computer knowledge – ability to create technical reports and presentations
How to apply: Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.